About the _minimum
- Love minimalism? So do I. I’ve put some effort on typography(not the type face) so your reader won’t need Readability to read your content.
- Design is simple so is the code behind it. You can easily customize it.
- Built with mobile first.
- Written with LESS so if you need to edit it, you should get Codekit. I did use this app to develop this theme.
I’m Yuya Saito who is a web designer/front-end developer from Tokyo, Japan.
This is a Jekyll Bootstrap port of my theme studiomohawk/jekyll-theme-the_minimum. If you watch or fork from it, you should do those here instead.
How to use it?
There are 2 places you should go look.
- Jekyll / Jekyll repo page on Github
- Jekyll-Bootstrap / (Almost) complete how-to and bootstrap for Jekyll created by Jade Dominguez